Project Description. Volunteers will work with experienced Ice Age Trail “Crew Leaders” to clear overgrown brush and downed trees from the area around the Ice Age Trail. We’ll pile the cleared brush in open areas for later burning. Age: 10+
Special/Physical Requirements: Children 10 and over are most welcome, but should be accompanied by supervising adults. About a 10 minute to hike to work area.
Please register each person in your group separately. The age requirement for this project is 10.
If you are serving with your Life Group, please indicate this and include your Leader’s name in the comments of your registration form.
TIME9:00 am - 12:00 pm
LOCATIONIce Age Trail Alliance - Dane County Chapter
Piller Rd, Belleville, 53508
TO HELP US HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY LOVE MADISON, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Please do not serve on Love Madison on May 23 if any of the following are true:
- You are uncomfortable serving in-person (regardless of your health status).
- You have symptoms of contagious illness or fever (temperature of 100.4˚ or higher).
- You have had any exposure to or have personally tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- You are in any high-risk categories for severe disease (optional but encouraged).
- While you serve at an in-person project:
- Wear a face mask (unless you are eating/drinking).
- Physically distance from others by 6 feet.
- Practice good hand hygiene, including washing hands frequently and coughing/sneezing into a tissue or your elbow.
- Do not bring shared or buffet-style food/drink to share with others. You may bring your own drink/water.
- Your project may have additional guidelines. The project captain will communicate this information before Love Madison.
AVAILABLE SPACES: 0
THIS PROJECT IS FULL.