Project Description: Cleanup and landscaping of new office building. Tasks could include: General trash/litter clean-up surrounding the building and parking lot, basic lawn care such as raking, pulling of weeds, edging sidewalks, trimming bushes, etc. Planting flowers or helping to make the outside area of the building as welcoming as possible, outside window cleaning, sidewalk and parking lot swept/cleared of rocks, sand, etc. Age: 18+
Please register each person in your group separately. The age requirement for this project is 18.
If you are serving with your Life Group, please indicate this and include your Leader’s name in the comments of your registration form.
TIME9:00 am - 12:00 pm
LOCATIONThe Road Home Dane County
890 W Wingra Dr, Madison, 53715
TO HELP US HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY LOVE MADISON, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Please do not serve on Love Madison on May 23 if any of the following are true:
- You are uncomfortable serving in-person (regardless of your health status).
- You have symptoms of contagious illness or fever (temperature of 100.4˚ or higher).
- You have had any exposure to or have personally tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- You are in any high-risk categories for severe disease (optional but encouraged).
- While you serve at an in-person project:
- Wear a face mask (unless you are eating/drinking).
- Physically distance from others by 6 feet.
- Practice good hand hygiene, including washing hands frequently and coughing/sneezing into a tissue or your elbow.
- Do not bring shared or buffet-style food/drink to share with others. You may bring your own drink/water.
- Your project may have additional guidelines. The project captain will communicate this information before Love Madison.
AVAILABLE SPACES: 0
THIS PROJECT IS FULL.