Project Description. 1/4 mile Wellness Path in our back field needs new gravel spread over the entire length and some areas need more attention. Volunteers could help us by bring wheel barrows and shovels to use to transfer the rock from the parking lot to the Wellness Path. The rock is heavy so adults are need for the wheel barrows, but kids can easily help rake the rock in place. Age: 10+
Please register each person in your group separately. The age requirement for this project is 10.
If you are serving with your Life Group, please indicate this and include your Leader’s name in the comments of your registration form.
TIME9:00 am - 12:00 pm
909 Sequoia Trail, Madison, 53713
TO HELP US HAVE A SAFE AND HEALTHY LOVE MADISON, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Please do not serve on Love Madison on May 23 if any of the following are true:
- You are uncomfortable serving in-person (regardless of your health status).
- You have symptoms of contagious illness or fever (temperature of 100.4˚ or higher).
- You have had any exposure to or have personally tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- You are in any high-risk categories for severe disease (optional but encouraged).
- While you serve at an in-person project:
- Wear a face mask (unless you are eating/drinking).
- Physically distance from others by 6 feet.
- Practice good hand hygiene, including washing hands frequently and coughing/sneezing into a tissue or your elbow.
- Do not bring shared or buffet-style food/drink to share with others. You may bring your own drink/water.
- Your project may have additional guidelines. The project captain will communicate this information before Love Madison.
AVAILABLE SPACES: 2
Registration opens Sunday, April 25.